viernes, 30 de enero de 2015

3er GRADO/ CLASE 30 DE ENERO


TOPIC 4 ----> POSSESSIVES ADJECTIVES (ADJETIVOS POSESIVOS) 


WHAT IS A POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVE? 
(¿Qué es un adjetivo posesivo?)


Es una palabra que nos permite nombrar pertenencias.


EXAMPLES (EJEMPLOS)

 This is MY house.

 These are YOUR colours.

 This is HER garden.

 These are HIS books.

 Thi is OUR kitchen.

 This is THEIR bedroom.

ACTIVITY

1.) Circle the possessives adjectives: (Encierra en un círculo los adjetivos posesivos)

 a) She is drinking her juice.

 b) I am cooking my dinner.

 c) He is eating his ice-cream.

 d) You are walking your dog.

 e) We are sleeping in our bedroom.

 f) They are cleaning their house.


2.) Where am I? (¿En dónde estoy? Escribe la parte de la casa correspondiente) 

 a) I am cooking. I am in the _______________

 b) I am taking a shower. I am in the __________

 c) I am sleeping. I am in the ____________

 d) I am watering the plants. I am in the __________



ANSWERS
(Respuestas) 
1.)
     a.) her                   d.) your
     b.) my                   e.) our
     c.) his                    f.) their

2.) 
     a.) Kitchen.
     b.) Bathroom.
     c.) Bedroom.
     d.) Garden or yard.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario